Hi Everyone!

Feel free to introduce yourself!
Ter

Hi Everyone!

Post by Ter » Mon May 15, 2017 10:26 pm

Hiya, it's me Ter!

Welcome to Benefests.com Forum! I'm super excited to have created this for the community of Asheville to talk about all of the amazingly wonderful Benefit events, festivals and fundraisers that are happening in our fantastic city!!

I am so proud to be surrounded by so many lovely and loving people that live their lives to support others and share love with friends and our extended Asheville family! I am hoping that we can use this site to share all of the amazing events happening in this city to help others raise money and support those in need. If you have a benefit fundraiser or festival that is geared towards helping others, please post it here! Please share this page with your fellow loving friends and family to gear this site to getting the word out about all of the amazing things and amazing people in Asheville to use our superpowers for good! Lets use this site to discuss all of the wonderful events happening in and around our city that helps people who help people. There is so much going on and so many options everyday to support the people struggling to make their ideas come to fruition, lets talk about it. Tell us why your idea is going to make our community a better place, post your ideas and events. Let the world know what you are doing and why people should support your event! Individual resources are limited, why not use your resources to support things that you care about and that need community support.

We are all in this together! Lets talk about it. Post your event. Share with us, why everyone would come out and spend their hard earned money to help out with your cause! This is going to be a fun and feel good site to share all of the amazing things happening in Asheville that help other people. We are lucky in this city to be surrounded by people who care about their community and making the world a better place!!

Lets do this!! I love you!

~Ter

tony

Re: Hi Everyone!

Post by tony » Mon May 15, 2017 10:27 pm

Hey ! :D :mrgreen: